Manager Safety Compliance Maintenance and Continuing Airworthiness
Reference Number: MSC001
Ryan Aviation on behalf of our established client are recruiting for a Manager Safety Compliance Maintenance and Continuing Airworthiness.
The position resides within the Corporate Safety and Compliance department which functions independent from but in support of operations departments.
§ Manage the airlines M&CA audit program,
§ Manage certification of the airlines maintenance organizations including maintenance training organization,
§ Manage aircraft certification processes.
1. More than 10 years' experience as Maintenance Engineer,
2. More than 5 years' experience in Maintenance management, or
3. More than 3 years' experience in Safety programme or QA (compliance) management.
The experience must be applicable including direct staff reports in at least a medium sized operation.
1. Safety Investigation, Auditing and Human Factors qualification and practical application,
2. Track record in commercial aviation of managing safety or QA/compliance programmes,
3. Qualifications (formal training) in safety and/or compliance monitoring programmes,
Required Qualifications for expatriate advertisement: University degree in associated (to task) discipline.
Apply / Register NB. Please note that by registering your details with Ryan Aviation your application will be processed.