Human factor Specialist
Reference Number: HFC01
Ryan Aviation on behalf of our establised client are recruiting Human factor Specialist.
The position resides within the Corporate Safety Compliance (monitoring) department which functions independent from, but in support of, operations departments.
- Perform HF analysis of safety occurrences including formal investigations;
- Develop and conduct HF coaching and training for selected teams;
- Analyseairline HF risk profile from identified hazards and develop mitigation plans;
- Coordinate, in liaison with ops departments, the fatigue risk management programme;
- Liaise with existing CRM and HF programmes to incorporate HF lessons learnt in the airline safety compliance programmes.
- Degree holder or equivalent in HF, behavioural sciences or related disciplines.
- HF experience in aviation safety environment;
- Development and delivery of HF training;
- Accident or Incident Investigation experience;
- A strong aviation background with at least 10 years civil or military experience as a pilot, engineer or safety professional;
- Current or previous holder of either Airline Transport Pilot or Maintenance Engineer License.
Apply / Register NB. Please note that by registering your details with Ryan Aviation your application will be processed.