Station Manager Required
Reference Number: SMR-01
Ryan Aviation, on behalf of our client, an established and growing European carrier, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Station Manager based in the UK.
This is a wonderful career development opportunity and you will be joining an emerging airline with a bright future.
As Station Manager you will:
- Manage the airline's ground operations including passenger ticketing and check-in, baggage and cargo services, gate area passenger boarding and disembarking and on-ground aircraft servicing
- Help maintain our excellent levels of customer service
- Ensure flights leave on time whenever safely possible and with all passengers and luggage
- Act as the airline's liaison with local airport agencies and authorities
- Lead and manage their assigned ground operations employees, station budgets, and local safety programs
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive customer service experience and a background working in an airport operations.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial role
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent organisation, communication and presentation skills
- Have the ability to engage with all levels of the company
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate
Apply / Register NB. Please note that by registering your details with Ryan Aviation your application will be processed.