B1 & B2 Engineers Required
Reference Number: B-NG-01
Ryan Aviation, on behalf of our client, an established and growing European carrier, has an exciting opportunity for a number of B1/B2 Licensed Engineers based in the UK.
This is a wonderful career development opportunity and you will be joining an emerging airline with a bright future.
As a licensed Engineer you will:
- Carry out maintenance on our fleet of B737 aircraft adhering to company and EASA standard operating procedures
- Be responsible for assisting in the on time departure of our aircraft
- Record and issue certificates of release to service for the work accomplished and review the work and resources allocated and required to ensure expedient rectification of defects
- Be responsible for advising the Station Manager of any impending service disruptions, or areas of concern that may have an impact on the operating programme
- Define priorities to the team, ensuring that efficient use of resources is channelled to an 'on time' and safe flight departure
- Ensure that all documentation and its certification are completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures
- Compile and report of Technical Delay/Out of Service Reports. Recording significant defects, discrepancies, incidents and events
The successful candidate will:
- Hold and EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 license with a current B737 type rating
- Be able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation
- · Have operational experience in a line and base maintenance environment
Have excellent verbal, written, organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- · Have the ability to engage with all levels of the company
- Be able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible in order to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems and embrace change and drive improvements within the business
- Be proficient in IT
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate etc
Apply / Register NB. Please note that by registering your details with Ryan Aviation your application will be processed.