RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are helping hire a POWER PLANT AND APU ENGINEER for our Client SMART LYNX AIRLINE:
SMART LYNX AIRLINE:
Established in 1992, Smart Lynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI (Aircraft-Crew-Maintenance-Insurance), aircraft lease services and is the leading ACMI provider in the EU on the Airbus A320 aircraft that ensure flights in Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Assist in the Engine fleet management
- Prepare SV work scopes and gain approval for necessary repairs (Power Plants and APU);
- Shop visit (SV) planning/table inspections;
- Supervise and Control Trend Monitoring Results (Power Plant)
- Assist to Maintenance in Troubleshooting;
- Develop, Manage and Control non-mandatory Service Bulletins implementation (Power Plants and APU);
- Create Engineering Orders, (Power Plants and APU);
- Supervise and Manage all defects and repairs (Power Plants and APU);
- Update information in OASES database in accordance with field of responsibility;
- Provides updates of weight and balance changes to Engineering Manager;
- Control of Engine and Life Limited parts;
- Condition monitoring of APU;
- any other duties as required by the Engineering Manager.
- Show competence to prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks;
- At least 2 years of experience with an air carrier, commercial operator is desirable;
- Hands on experience on Cfm56 and/or IAE V2500 engines is a distinct advantage;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information;
- Training as needed will be provided for the suitable candidate.
- Updated CV
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
You can apply by clicking on the APPLY Button OR can also email your Details to firstname.lastname@example.org