RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are helping hire 25 CAPTAINS CRJ 900/700 for our Client ADRIA AIRWAYS:
Established in 1961, The Slovenian airline Adria Airways offers more than 170 scheduled flights each week to Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Manchester, Moscow, Munich, Paris, Podgorica, Prague, Pristina, Sarajevo, Skopje, Tirana, Vienna, Warsaw, and Zurich.
– EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
– EASA Air Transport Pilot License
– Knowledge of English (ICAO Level 4)
– Total 4000 hours with 2500 hours on aeroplanes with MTOW ≥ 18 000 kg
– 500 hours as commander on aeroplanes with MTOW ≥ 18 000 kg – Recommendation letter
– Right to live and work in EU
– Organizational skills
– Precision and reliability
– Self-disciplined with high integrity
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability and motivation to achieve a consistently high level of performance
– High stress tolerance and capacity
– Able to make good judgments and decisions
BASES: LJU, PAD, PRN, VIE, SCN
- 10 days OFF Per Month Plus at least 30 days of vacation.
- During training, transport (to/from simulator), salary and accommodation is paid by Adria Airways. Candidates are employed by Adria Airways on the day when they start training and they receive the salary from the day when training begin.
- Permanent Contract with 6 Month’s Trial Period.
- Updated CV
- EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- EASA Air Transport Pilot License
- Certificate of Impunity, a Certificate from the Criminal Records
- Last 3 pages of Log book