RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We, at Ryan Aviation Recruitment, are currently seeking NDT Trainee Technicians for one of the world’s leading providers of aircraft maintenance. This is a permanent Full time Opportunity based in Shannon, County Clare, Ireland.
The position is permanent and attracts a competitive salary plus a range of excellent benefits. There is plenty of overtime available, time in lieu, and also excellent career development opportunities within the business.
- Compliance with policies and procedures as laid down by the Company and the appropriate regulatory body.
- Advising your Manager of any problems arising in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all tools, test equipment, and aircraft maintenance equipment are maintained in a clean and serviceable condition and where appropriate are returned to the tool crib after use.
- Ensuring that all allocated documentation applicable to aircraft on layover and its associated equipment is completed as soon as the appropriate tasks have been completed within the scope of authorisation issued.
- Maintain accurate and complete time records as applicable to allocated tasks.
- The promotion of good relations with other personnel and the customer in order to enhance productivity and the image of the Company.
- Ensuring all work and rest areas are maintained in a clean and tidy condition.
- Strict adherence to the Company health and safety policy.
- Contributing with ideas to work processes in order to improve/optimise efficiency, quality and ground time.
- Any other tasks or duties allocated to you by the Company and all additional training which the Company may request you to undertake from time to time.
- EN4179 Exam Certificate: For each NDT method sought there must be a certificate of examination from an approved training and examination centre. This training centre must be approved from a national aerospace NDT Board.
- EN4179 Formal Training Certificate: For each NDT method sought there must be a certificate of examination from an approved training and examination centre. This training centre must be approved from a national aerospace NDT Board.
- EN4179 Exam Results: For each NDT method sought there must be a results sheet from the examination.
- Must have a current eye test
- Must have current Fuel Tank, EWIS and Human Factors training
- Experience: This can be a log of jobs or a detailed letter of experience from an employer. It can also include terms of approval from another company.
- An updated CV to support the above
- Recency: Evidence of at least two jobs carried our for each NDT method sought in the last 12 months
Interested EU candidates can apply directly by clicking on the I’M INTERESTED Button OR send their updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org